Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Forge World Painting Commission

I had the pleasure of doing this large project for a client in Australia. I am not so fond of resin models from any company and in my experience I have seen some very poor FW resin casts. I was surprised thought however when I received this kit. Very little mold lines and no warping that I could see. And the detail was so very fine and crisp with no holes or other defects on the models. Thank you again Turin for giving me the opportunity to paint this for your collection and to restore some faith back into resin models :)

1 Comments:

At 19 March 2014 at 07:31 , Blogger Tim said...

Wow, really awesome. Forge World is producing some really great stuff lately. Nice work on the faces and texturing of the armor. The letters on that book are really well done too. FANTASTIC!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home