Followers

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Svalarheima Panocianian Army Update and Campaign Paradiso

I have been working behind the scenes on my Pan O Svalarheima army off the ground. Due to painting commissions time has been tight but I still have been able to get a couple of minis done.

I will hope to take some pics and post them up in the coming days.

Also on the schedule is the snow themed Svalarheima board which will take time, money and resources to finish. Also moving house soon has halted plans on getting anything seriously done.

Next weekend I will be playing some more game of Infinity with a friend in Tokyo. We are playing a campaign but as we only have two players we have decided just to play through each of the missions and upgrade our spec ops as we venture through it.

I will take some pics and post them on this blog for others to see that Infinity is alive and well in Japan.


Thank you


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment